How do I Create a Printer Shortcut on Windows 10?
- Click on the “Start” button, and type “Printers” in the search box. “Devices & Printers” will show up. Double-click on the icon for “Devices & Printers.”
- Right-click the printer you want on your desktop.
- Select “Create Shortcut” to create an icon on your desktop.
- Go to Control Panel Click .
- Click on Hardware and Sound then Click On “Devices and Printers”.
- Choose the Printer or Device which do you want to Create Shortcut .
- Right Click And Selected Menu Create Shortcut .
- Shortcut Created Process Finish.
Step 1: – Click Start then click “Devices and Printers” to open the Devices and Printers section of the Control Panel. All your printers are listed in the Printers and Faxes section.
Step 2 :- Right-click the printer and choose “Create shortcut” from the context menu to create a shortcut that opens the printer.
Step 3 :- Right-click the Windows taskbar and choose “Show the desktop” from the context menu to view the desktop. The shortcut has the same name as the printer.
Step 4 :- Double-click the shortcut to open the printer.