Follow the steps to find Your Printer IP Address Using Command Prompt
- Press the Windows key, type cmd, and then press Enter.
- or Press windows+R Key type cmd Click open.
- In the command prompt window that appears, type netstat -r, and then press Enter.
- A list of printers and other devices connected to your computer will appear (HP Printer Support).
On board Configuration
- On the printer, press the Menu or Setup button.
- Use the appropriate buttons to navigate your way to a networking or network setup option and press Enter.
- Use the arrows to navigate through the available network options, and select an option named something
- similar to TCP/IP, IP address, Network Status, or Wi-Fi Status to view the IP address settings.
- Your printer’s IP address should be listed in this section