How To add a printer icon to my taskbar
- Go To “Start.” and then “Control Panel” “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click the icon for your printer. Click “Create Shortcut.”
- Right-click the new shortcut icon for your printer.
Adding a printer icon taskbar enables you to easily access the printer
- Right-click the taskbar in a blank area without icons or text.
- Click the “Toolbars” option from the menu that appears and click “New Toolbar.”
- Locate the printer icon you want to add to the toolbar from the list of options.
- How do I add a print button to Google Chrome?
- Why can not print from my wireless printer?