HP Pavilion x360 wifi not working
Wireless Connection (Wi-Fi) Problems With HP Pavilion x360 HP-laptop. HP-laptop often disconnects from the wireless network and reconnects only after you reset the router.
This Problems often happen in some case :
1. Wi-Fi or Router Interference Problems or Weak signal.
2. devices driver software Need to Update.
3. Router Setting May be Limit the number of devices.
Solution Of This Problems :
First Restart Your Computer and Router Modem.Some time this is trick help to resolved your Problems.
Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network: If possible try to connect to another known nearby wireless network to see if the wireless issue is resolved. Too many devices on the same network can cause performance drops.
Update Your Wi-Fi Driver Software :
- Check Your Driver Software is Working Or Not .
- My computer or This PC > Right Click > Click on Manage > Click On Device Manager.
- See the Network Adapter or Wireless Network.
- If Your Driver is Not Working a Warning message show .
- Right Click on Warning and Click on Update Driver .
Power Off Your Router adapter:
- Turn Off Your Router/Modem adapter Network.
- After 25 second later Turn On Your Modem/Router .
- Check Your Wireless Connection.
When HP pavilion x360 Wi-Fi didn’t connect :
- First, make sure your HP pavilion x360 laptop is ‘not’ connected to the modem/router via an Ethernet cable.
- Follow the Steps to Connect Wi-Fi to Your HP Laptop :-
- Go to “Control Panel” of Computer .
- Click On “Network And Internet ” after that “Network and Sharing Center” Option.
- Then click on “Manage Wireless Networks”.
- On this Window screen, remove all wireless connections by “right clicking” on it and choose the option “Remove network” from the menu.
- Close all the windows and re-scan for the “Wi-Fi network”. It take Few moment to show your Wireless connection name .
- Click On Your wireless network and Put Your Wi-Fi Password.Now Click on “Connect” Button.
Note : IF Your Wi-Fi Not Connected Reset Your Computer and Modem Fully.
If You Need Help To Solving this Problems Contact our Customer Service Number 1877 929 3373 .