HP laserjet Pro MFP m126 Printer setup support
Set up your printer on a wireless network
Before you set up the HP laserjet Pro MFP m126 printer on your wireless network, find the network name and password, and then turn on your router, printer, and windows computer system.
If You already installed Your printer with a USB or wired connection and want to switch to a wireless connection.
Search Windows for All Programs, and click the All Programs in the list of results.
Click HP, and then click the folder for your printer.
Click Reconfigure your HP Wireless device.
Follow the on-screen instructions to finish reconfiguring your printer installation.
How to Connect to the Your wireless network with Hp laserjet pro printer
Connect the printer to your wireless network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so the HP Printer installer can find the printer during the installation.
- On the HP laserjet Pro printer control panel, press the Wireless button ,after that then press the Wireless Menu button icon on printer.
- Again press the Wireless Setup Wizard button, and then select your network name (SSID) from the list of available networks.If list is does’nt show Refresh printer button or restart Printer.
- When Pupup box prompted, enter your wireless security (WPA, WPA2, or WEP).
- Make a strong password like Uppercase ,Lowercase letter and Special charactor and Alphnumeric charactor .
- After you finishing WEP Key or WPA Key .Press Ok ,Then press Ok agian Return to Home Screen .
Download and install the driver for HP laserjet Pro MFP m126 printer
Go to HP official website 123.hp.com/laserjet .
This Driver software for Toner installed, paper loaded, and printer powered on? You are prepared for this step.
After Open Window Click on Download .Finish downloading process .
Double click on .exe file .Or Rigth Click Open .Or Click on Run as Administrater .
Complete the All process.